Welcome Jingoli - DCO Energy & Affiliates
Rider University is proud to partner with Jingoli – DCO Energy & Affiliates to provide a 20% tuition reduction to participating employees for undergraduate and graduate study. Part-time and full-time online, on-campus and hybrid options are available.*
Harness your potential with Rider's nationally recognized, career-focused degree and certificate options. We understand that an education takes flexibility, so our programs are built to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Some other things you should know:
- Your professional experience counts! Find out how you can earn up to 15 undergraduate credits.
- In some cases, standardized test scores may be waived at the graduate level.
- You will have an advisor from the minute you submit your application until the day you graduate to help you with every step of the process.
How to Get Started
- Complete an Inquiry Form - You'll receive more information about your program of interest.
- Apply to Rider University as Undergraduate (Full-time), Undergraduate (Part-time) or Graduate. As a Jingoli - DCO Energy & Affiliates partner, your application fee is waived.
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your company email address and include your company ID.
Have questions about tuition benefits through Jingoli – DCO Energy & Affiliates?
JINGOLI – DCO ENERGY & AFFILIATES
100 Lenox Drive, Suite 100, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Have questions about Rider's programs and admission process?
*Twenty percent (20%) tuition reduction to Participating Employees (the "Tuition Reduction") for undergraduate and graduate study. Participants who are enrolled in the Ed.D. or qualify for Rider University scholarships are not eligible for the additional 20% tuition discount, also the discount cannot be applied to coursework completed at Rider prior to employee verification.