Welcome Hopewell Valley Regional School District
Rider University is proud to partner with the Hopewell Valley Regional School District to provide a 20% tuition reduction to eligible employees for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs. Part-time and full-time online, on-campus and hybrid options are available.*
Harness your potential with Rider's nationally recognized, career-focused degree and certificate options. We understand that an education takes flexibility, so our programs are built to fit the schedules of busy professionals.
Some other things you should know:
- Rider offers courses designed just for teachers in areas like Teacher Leadership, Principal Leadership, STEM, ESL, and Special Education. View a complete list: rider.edu/gradstudy.
- Thinking about completing your bachelor’s degree? Your professional experience counts! Find out how you can earn up to 15 undergraduate credits based on your work experience.
- You will have an advisor from the minute you submit your application until the day you graduate to help you with every step of the process.
How to Get Started
- Complete an Inquiry Form - You'll receive more information about your program of interest.
- Apply to Rider University as Undergraduate (Full-time), Undergraduate (Part-time) or Graduate. As a Hopewell Valley Regional School District partner, your application fee is waived.
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your company email address and include your company ID.
Questions about Rider's programs or the application process?
*Twenty percent (20%) tuition reduction to Participating Employees (the "Tuition Reduction") and their immediate family members who are under the age of 24 for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs. Participants who are enrolled in the Ed.D. or qualify for Rider University scholarships are not eligible for the additional 20% tuition discount, also the discount cannot be applied to coursework completed at Rider prior to employee verification.