We are here for our employees during this uncertain time. Visit our page for information regarding COVID-19, mental health tips, at home activities, and links to additional employee resources.
Rider faculty and staff help students find their footing, and we’re here to help employees find theirs by keeping our mission in mind:
- To educate, motivate and support university employees, through guidance and training;
- To be a resource for guidance on compliance issues, contracts, policies and practices;
- To attract, retain and develop quality employees
- To manage information through research, evaluation, reporting and planning; and
- To approach current and future issues with a sense of fairness, enthusiasm and creativity.
Show Students What It's Like to Love the Work
Join our tight-knit family, and have a huge impact on students. You’ll work together one-on-one, preparing them to lead meaningful lives.
Recruitment and Job Opportunities
Visit the RiderHires portal to search for available jobs.
You Be Their Guide. We'll Be Yours.
We know working at Rider is more than just a job. All our resources are at your fingertips, so you can concentrate on leading with confidence.
- Guide for New Hires
- Employee Handbook (PDF)
- Preferred Name Use (PDF)
- University Anti-Harassment and Non-Discrimination Policy and Procedures
- Rider's Current Security and Fire Safety Reports (PDF)
- Right to be Free of Gender Inequity or Bias (PDF)
- Users Guide to Employee Self Service (PDF)
- Employee Payroll Tax Deferral (PDF)
A New Kind of Herd Mentality
Discounts when you want them, guidance when you need it.
Let's show our appreciation for our fellow Broncs! Fill out the form with a special thank you message. A copy will be sent to you, the individual or department you're thanking, and you'll be entered into the monthly drawing for RiderRecognizes swag.