Harness your potential
What distinguishes Rider from other universities is the sum of the many experiences we offer you – in and out of the classroom – from your first day on campus to graduation and beyond.
As the employee or member of a University partner organization, you may qualify for discounted tuition on Rider's industry-aligned degree and certificate programs.
Select your organization's name to learn more about the educational benefits available to you.
- Capital Health
- Ewing Public Schools
- Flemington-Raritan School District
- Freehold Borough Schools
- Hopewell Valley Regional School District
- Hybridge Learning Group
- Interactive Kids
- Lawrence Township Public Schools
- Mercer County Community College
- Positive Behavior Supports Corp.
- Potential Inc.
- Princeton Child Development Institute (PCDI)
- Pyramid Healthcare, Inc.
- SEARCH Learning Group
- Sovereign Care Services
- Sunny Days Sunshine Center
- The Bedrock Clinic & Research Center Inc.
- Trenton Catholic Academy
- Trenton Public Schools
- Indicate your program of interest and partner affiliation at rider.edu/inquiry
- Apply to Rider University at rider.edu/apply (Application fee waived)
- Verify your employment by emailing [email protected] from your work email
Have questions about your employee benefits? Contact your Human Resources department.
Want to discuss academic program options and admission requirements? Contact Sean Levin, Director of Continuing Education admission, at 609-896-5000 ext. 7754 or [email protected].
Are you an employer or human resources professional who would like to learn more about partnering with Rider? Contact [email protected] to start the conversation.