Here's what to expect during your virtual tour:
- Speak with a student tour guide and an admissions counselor
- Get answers to your questions
- Take a virtual look at our favorite spots on campus
- Allow up to an hour and a half for your virtual tour experience
You can also watch our virtual tour videos to see all our campus has to offer. This is a great way to learn about campus prior to speaking with our tour guides and counselors.
On Campus Tour
Here's what to expect during your on campus in-person tour:
- Socially distant, small group tours
- Families can only bring the prospective student and two other guests
- Speak with a student tour guide
- Take a look at our favorite spots on campus (Note: Residence Halls and Daly Dining Hall are currently closed for visitors)
The health and well-being of the Rider community remains our top priority. Prior to visiting our campus, we encourage you to review the safety guidelines in place for our campus tour guests. In addition, we ask that all visitors bring the participation waiver signed on the day of your tour. Without a signed waiver, visitors will be unable to tour campus. Copies will be available upon your arrival.
Fully vaccinated individuals or those who have recovered from COVID-19 in the past three months are no longer required to quarantine or get tested before or after domestic travel. Individuals are considered fully vaccinated at least two weeks after they have received the second dose in a two-dose series or two weeks after receiving a single dose vaccine. Please bring proof of vaccination when you visit campus if you are from outside of NJ, NY, PA, CT and DE. Unvaccinated travelers and residents must still abide by the travel advisory requirements.
Testing before arrival into the U.S. is required (or documentation of recent recovery), and testing after arrival is recommended for fully vaccinated persons, but quarantine after arrival for fully vaccinated persons is no longer required. Pre- and post-travel testing and quarantine are still recommended for unvaccinated persons.
Please refer to New Jersey’s travel advisory for further information.
Self-Guided Walking Tour
Even when Rider’s Campus is closed, use our virtual tour app, Rider Ready, to take a self-guided tour while on campus or from the comfort of your home.
- To access the app, open the App Store or the Google Play Store, search "Rider Ready" and click “download”.
- Once in the app, click on “Campus Tour” and select “Begin Tour”.
Live close to campus?
With our Rider Ready app, you can even take a self-guided walking tour of campus! Starting at the Office of Admission, you can use Google Maps and location sharing to listen to audio about each location. Use our campus map to help get you started.