Summer Preview Day is your chance to discover life at Rider and explore all that we have to offer.
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.
The registration and event has passed for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Here’s what to expect:
- Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m. (30 minutes prior to the start of the program).
- Get the inside scoop from current students on what it’s like to be a Rider Bronc and the unique opportunities available on campus.
- Engage in interactive workshops and individual breakout sessions for students and parents/guardians.
- Hear from financial aid counselors about how we can help make college affordable and learn about our generous scholarships and aid offers.
- Discover the support options available to ensure a smooth transition into college, academic success, career readiness and personal development.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on us at one of our local food trucks!
All students who attend receive an application fee waiver. Plus, this visit can help you earn $1,000 for textbooks!*
Questions? Contact [email protected] or call 609-896-5042.
*Rider University is offering $1,000 for textbooks at the Rider Bookstore ($500 per semester for your first two semesters) to new undergraduate students who attend three on-campus admissions visits prior to enrolling by the deposit deadline. Visit rider.edu/textbook for details.