GMAT/GRE Waiver Guidelines
Applicants who meet one of the following criteria established by the Rider University Norm Brodsky College of Business would qualify for a waiver for the standardized test requirement (GMAT or GRE)
MBA and MS in Information Systems
- Applicant has graduated from a regionally accredited undergraduate program with a bachelor’s degree AND has one of the following:
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- 5 or more years of professional experience (reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
- Applicant has earned a graduate degree from a regionally accredited program.
- Applicant has passed a business-related, professional certifying exam, such as the CPA, CFA, CMA, etc (reviewed on a case-by-case basis).
Master of Accountancy (MAcc)
No GMAT is required.
In many cases the GMAT may be waived or deferred. Find out if you qualify for one of these options before you apply. Complete the form above and submit a copy of your resume and transcripts. We'll contact you within 48 business hours to discuss your options.
If your coursework has been completed at a university outside of the United States, please submit a copy of your credential evaluation that has been completed by an agency such as WES or Educational Perspectives. If you need assistance with this process, please contact us at 609-896-5036.