- Monday-Friday: 8:30 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.
- Saturday and Sundays: Closed
Telehealth appointments are available! Please call (609)-896-5060 to make an appointment
If you have a health-related questions, and would like to speak to a nurse, please call (609)-896-5060 and ask for a nurse.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency:
- On-campus: Call Public Safety at (609)-896-7777
- Off-campus: Call 911
Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources:
- Information on the University's response to COVID-19
- COVID-19 symptoms, prevention and testing practices (PDF)
Capital Health at Rider
As the official health care partner of Rider University, Capital Health oversees Rider’s student health center and provides primary care health services. Our campus health and wellness navigator works as a liaison between Capital Health and the University to ensure students, and employees, have access to high-quality services and health education resources.
Services available include:
- Acute care for illness and injuries
- Sexual and reproductive health resources
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- Study abroad physicals
- Flu shots
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
In addition, Rothman Orthopaedics, the official sport medicine provider for Rider Athletics, provides orthopaedic, sports medicine and support athletic training services to address sports medicine and orthopaedic issues at all home wrestling matches, all home men’s and women’s basketball games, and all home hosted championships.
Sign up for the Healthy Broncs Portal
In the portal you can submit immunization records, complete forms, message the nurses and get lab results. The portal is a secure way to communicate with providers regarding your health.
How to Register for the Health Broncs Portal
- Click “Register” at the top right corner
- When registering, please enter your username as the first part of your email (i.e. everything BEFORE the @rider.edu)
- You will receive an email in your Rider email inbox from [email protected] with a link that will allow you to create your own password
- When creating your password, it must be:
- at least 8 characters’ long
- contain numbers and letters
- contain upper and lowercase letters
- contain at least one special character
- If you need assistance, please contact the helpdesk at 609-219-3000 or [email protected]
- Students that have already registered for the portal do not need to register again
- If you are having mental health related concerns/questions please contact the Counseling Center at (609-896-5157)
- Stay informed with videos about COVID-19, alcohol abuse & drugs, mental health and more from College Health TV
Rider University Student Health Center serves the health care needs of all full-time undergraduate resident and commuter students.
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
E: [email protected]