Balancing life's challenges while pursuing your degree?
Rider’s year-round classes for adult learners make attending college easy without sacrificing your work schedule or family time. Classes are available early morning, day, evening and online in once, twice or three times per week meeting schedules. Non-traditional students benefit especially from these convenient course formats.
Types of Alternate Format Courses:
- Online Courses: Online courses and online degree completion programs provide students with the ability to complete coursework anytime, anywhere.
- Evening Courses: Courses meet for 3 hours once a week.
- Accelerated J-term Winter and Summer Session Courses
- J-term winter courses are 3 weeks in length, either in the classroom or online, and provide a great opportunity to complete extra classes during the intersession in January.
- Summer Session courses are offered in 3-week and 6-week sessions which meet for 3 hours either 4 or 2 times a week respectively.
- Make-Up and Review Session: The make-up/review session is used at faculty discretion.
As a Continuing Education student, you may enroll in any course Rider offers, however, evening and online classes are designed specifically to fit the busy life of the non-traditional student.