EasyPrint is Rider University's print management solution that allows students to print to locations on campus while connected to the Rider University network. The "One Queue" feature eliminates the need to select a specific printer location. Your print job is available at every print location on campus.
Students can reduce paper waste and reduce negative impact to the environment by viewing and selectively releasing print jobs and deleting unwanted print jobs. Jobs not released are automatically deleted after 4 hours.
New! EasyPrint Touchless printing using the Rider Mobile Print Center. Visit the Help Desk portal for more information.
All printers in non-residence buildings are now multifunction so you can print or scan. Copy is available on the printers in the Moore Library and Moore Lab without Walls. Color printing is not available.
For more detailed instructions and information on scanning, go to the Technology Help Desk and search for EasyPrint.
Printing is free. Each student receives a 500 sheet quota per semester (fall and spring) to save trees. Within the EasyPrint system, you will see your quota as $5.00. As you print, $.01 will be deducted for each sheet that is printed. You will be able to view your available quota amount through the Mobile Print site and it will display each time you swipe your ID at a printer. Just contact the Help Desk if you need to extend your quota. NOTE: Please remember that this print quota is to be used only for personal printing.
Use one of four methods to print.
- The Mobile print site
- Send an email to [email protected]
- The Pharos mobile app for iOS or Android
- Print from your laptop or desktop using the EasyPrint driver
- Using the Mobile Print site from a browser:
- Log on to easyprint.rider.edu with your RIDER KEY.
- Click on “Upload” and select your document.
- Go to any student printer and swipe your ID card to print out the document
- Send via Email:
- Print using a mobile app:
- Follow these instructions
- Print Using EasyPrint Drivers:
- Install a driver package on your computer.
- Open a document, select Print and Rider University Printers.
- Go to any student printer and swipe your ID card to print out the document.