Welcome to Rider University! Explore the technology services available to you on campus and what you will need to get started. Technology Information for New Students
- Windows 11 Information - do NOT upgrade any of your Rider-issued PC desktops or laptops to Windows 11. Please read this KnowledgeBase article for more information.
- VHS Player Support
- Rider University is moving toward a modern, secure, Single Sign-On (SSO) experience via Microsoft Azure SSO. Individual applications will be brought into Single Sign-On gradually over the next several weeks. A complete list of the applications being migrated to SSO is available in this Knowledge Base article.
- FCC Broadband Discounts for Pell Students now available. Please read this announcement for more information.
- Rider Phone System: Find out more
- If you have not already, you can claim your RIDER KEY now. Go to myrider.rider.edu, do not log in, click on Claim your RIDER KEY. Visit RIDER KEY FAQs for information.
Help Desk Phone: (609) 219-3000
- Hours of Operation: Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Classroom Support: Monday to Thursday, 7 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Submit a Ticket Online:
*Note: Calls and tickets received outside of business hours will be answered the next business day.
Looking for a job on campus? Work for OIT!