Promoting our image and value to the outside world through branding and marketing is vital to attracting students and building a more enduring sense of "Rider Pride."
Benchmarks/Key Performance Indicators
- Full-time undergraduate enrollment will increase 12% or 438 students(from 3,743 in fall 2016 to 4,181 in fall 2021)
- Graduate enrollment will increase by 7% or 1,000 credits (from 13,038 in fall 2016 to 14,009 in fall 2021)
- Freshman to sophomore retention will increase to 85% by fall 2021, up from 78% in fall 2016
- The resident student population will increase 17% to 2,540 by fall 2021, or 61% of our full-time population. This is up from 2,177, or 58% of our full-time population, in fall 2016
- The 4-year graduation rate will increase to 65% for the fall 2017 entering cohort, up from 57% for the fall 2012 entering cohort
- Alumni giving will increase 33% by the end of the Campaign, to 12% by 2024, up from 9% in 2017
- Alumni engagement will increase as measured/evidenced by increased membership on advisory boards
- Local and regional media/social media exposure will increase
- Build a dynamic marketing program that integrates marketing, advertising and public relations strategies to raise the University’s profile, position Rider to be a university of choice for students and employees, with name recognition and brand awareness, and emphasize Rider’s value proposition.
- Build deep, long-lasting and loyal relationships with alumni and the broader external community to strengthen their connections to the University and place Rider prominently at the center of community life.