Be An Early Action Applicant
If Rider University is among your top college choices, take advantage of our Early Action Admission program for a Fall 2022 start. View requirements and deadlines
Apply by November 15!*
*After November 15th, Early Action is no longer available for first-year applicants. Students can still apply rolling admission to the University.
Rider is a Common App school.
The early action option will not be offered to applicants to programs which require an audition and/or interview due to the scheduling of the audition and interview process.
Benefits of applying by November 15
- Peace of Mind: Take the stress out of senior year: get your Rider admission decision by December 20! Because Rider Early Action Admission is non-binding, you have until May 1 to accept.
- Priority Scholarship Consideration: You’ll automatically be considered for Rider’s merit-based scholarships and receive your award with your admission decision.
- Early Action Financial Aid Offer: Complete your FAFSA by November 15! If you are admitted to Rider as an Early Action applicant, you’ll be eligible to receive an official Rider Financial Aid Offer, detailing all forms of federal, state, and Rider aid for which you qualify, by December 20.
- Free Parking: We'll waive your first year parking fee ($300 value)!
- Bonus Bronc Bucks: Additional $50 of Bronc Bucks for the fall semester, working like a debit card, can be used at all on-campus dining locations, from Wendy's to the pub.
- Priority Course Scheduling: Students who complete the necessary requirements receive first priority in course scheduling.
Rider practices rolling admissions. Once your application is complete, you will be notified of your decision. Applications completed after the stated deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis.
Fall 2022 Semester - September Start Deadlines
*Applicants to audition-based programs (excluding for Acting for Film, Television, and Theatre & Musical Theatre) may apply through Early Action and are eligible to apply for the Trustee Scholarship, provided they attend an audition in December. Applicants to the Acting for Film, Television, and Theatre & Musical Theatre programs cannot apply through Early Action but are eligible to apply for the Trustee Scholarship, provided they apply for admission by November 15 and attend an audition in December.
**To be considered for the maximum amount of scholarships for which you are eligible, your application must be complete, including all required credentials. If you are applying to a major that requires an audition, auditions scheduled for an audition day after January 15 will not disqualify you from maximum scholarship consideration.