Qualifications To Attend
- Currently be enrolled at Rider University in the Norm Brodsky College of Business
- Be rising junior or rising senior
- Be recommended by Business faculty or your advisor
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Complete an essay detailing your interest in participating
The application is now closed. Please check back for the 2023 application.
As a selected student participant, your costs for academic instruction, room and board are included.
If you are selected, you must:
- Purchase your own airfare. We offer a student group flight for your convenience. Financial Aid is available.
- Have a valid passport and complete all necessary Rider International Travel Packet documents.
If you do not have a current passport, please be aware that the application takes 4-6 weeks to process.
- Have a physical examination report and complete all necessary Rider Travel Packet medical documents.
- Obtain appropriate International Travel Health Insurance.
We offer a list of recommended providers.
If you have any further questions, please contact: