Participants of the Innovation Intensive at Oxford must:
- Purchase your own airfare. We offer a group flight rate for your convenience.
- Have a valid passport. If you do not have a current passport, please be aware that the application takes 4-6 weeks to process.
It is the policy of Rider University that all participants of the Innovation Intensive at Oxford are required to complete all necessary Rider International Travel documents:
- Emergency Contact Information
- Health Self-Disclosure Form
- Physician Release Form - requires your physician's signature
- Rider University Non-Liability Waiver and Release
- Code of Conduct/Emergency Medical Consent
- Obtain appropriate International Travel Health Insurance. We offer a list of recommended providers.
- A copy of the information page/s on your valid passport and your VISA, if you require one
Getting to St. Edmund Hall from Heathrow Airport
St. Edmund Hall
Queen's Ln, Oxford OX1 4AR, United Kingdom
By Bus (Recommended): The Airliner (Oxford Bus Company)
- 80-90 Mins on Bus + 7 Mins Walking in Oxford
- Cost: £35.00 (Round Trip)
- This bus departs from the Heathrow Airport Central Bus Terminal
- Use the above link to view the fare, schedule, and buy your ticket (you should purchase ahead of time if at all possible, as the buses are often filled to capacity).
- This bus makes a number of stops in Oxford. Purchase your ticket to the Queens Lane Road stop which is opposite the school.
CHECK IN: Begins at 2:30pm
Please arrive no later than 7pm on Sunday, August 7.
Day 1 session begins at 9 a.m on Monday, August 8.
CHECK OUT: 12 Noon on Saturday, August 13.
Please schedule your travel plans back to the US accordingly.
- Our first session begins promptly at 9:00 AM on Monday, August 17, so please ensure that you have arrived in enough time to settle-in and be ready for the first session.
- There will be a welcome reception with light snacks on Sunday.
- Breakfast and a buffet lunch will be provided Monday - Friday.
- Dinners will be provide 2 out of the 5 evenings.
- On Saturday, only breakfast will be provided.
- Please contact our office should you have any special dietary needs