EAB Navigate connects students, advisors and services to promote academic planning and success. It has uses for both students and faculty/staff members.
Navigate is offered as a way to improve the student experience here at Rider University.
Download and log in to the Navigate Student app to see all your important tasks in one easy-to-view list. The app can also help you locate campus resources and communicate with your advisor.
Use your Rider Key to log in. If you need help, contact the OIT Help Desk at 609-219-3000 or [email protected].
Download the app on the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Navigate Staff is an online student success management system for advisors, faculty and staff. You can use it to:
- Identify and prioritize students who could benefit from additional assistance.
- Initiate conversations with students who may be experiencing academic or personal challenges.
- Simplify student intervention through campaigns.
- Issue referrals and early alerts/progress reports to initiate proactive student outreach.
- Schedule appointments with students and document afterwards.
You should be able to access Navigate with your Rider Key.