What We Do
Facilities Management and University Operations is responsible for maintaining operations, activities and related services on Rider’s campus. The Facilities team works behind the scenes and front and center to provide functional, efficient and reliable service to students, faculty and staff while striving to maintain a clean, safe and sustainable campus environment for all.
Facilities Management works to manage, maintain and provide operations and services to the Rider community while maintaining an attractive, clean, safe and sustainable campus environment for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Facilities, planning and construction
- Mechanical services
- Residential and academic operations
- Business operations and purchasing
Auxiliary Services & Programs
The Office of Auxiliary Services & Programs serves a wide variety of campus needs. Visit one of the links below for more information regarding these services.
- Dining Services
- Bart Luedeke Center - Information Desk
- Schimek Family Fitness Center (located in the SRC)
- Student Recreation Center (SRC)
- Conference Services
- Scheduling office (vending, etc.)
- Safe Rides
- Mail Services
- Print Services
- University Bookstore
- English Language Institute (ELI)
- MCCC Res Program
- The Pub