The Rider University Schimek Family Fitness Center is a facility dedicated for the recreational use of Rider students, graduate students, faculty, staff, affiliates, alumni and the community. Membership eligibility is determined by the individual’s primary affiliation with Rider University. The fitness center is located in the Student Recreation Center.
Summer Hours of Operation (starting May 10)
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: CLOSED
Visit Group Exercise Classes & Fitness Programming to view the group exercise schedule. Visit the BroncNation Events tab to see classes, dates, times and to register in advance for a class.
Coppola Pool Recreational Swim (May 10 - June 26)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Coppola Pool Recreational Swim (starting June 27)
- Monday - Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Saturday - Sunday: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
SRC and Coppola Pool CLOSED
- Friday, May 27 - Campus Wide Electrical Shutdown
- Monday, May 30 - Memorial Day
- Monday, July 4 - Independence Day
Can't Make It to the Gym Today?
No problem. Get our digital LifeFitness Workout of the Day (WOD)!