The Rider University Schimek Family Fitness Center is a facility dedicated for the recreational use of Rider students, graduate students, faculty, staff, affiliates, alumni and the community. Membership eligibility is determined by the individual’s primary affiliation with Rider University. The fitness center is located in the Student Recreation Center.
609-896-5059 | Fax: (609)-896-7715 | [email protected] | Campus Map
Follow @RiderUniversitySRC on Instagram
Schimek Family Fitness hours
- Sunday April, 9: 4 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Spring Semester Hours of Operation (beginning Jan 22)
- Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
Visit Group Exercise Classes & Fitness Programming to view the group exercise schedule. Visit the BroncNation Events tab to see classes, dates, times and to register in advance for a class.
Coppola Pool hours
Recreational Swim Hours (beginning Jan 23)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday: 7 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Saturday: 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Can't make it to the gym today?
No problem. Get our digital LifeFitness Workout of the Day (WOD)!