Before you apply, it is important to read about our different programs and requirements. We offer a variety of degree and certificate programs. If you are not sure which major is right for you but want to get started, apply as a non-matriculated student. This option will allow you to take courses in different areas to help you find your passion. If you are visiting from another institution, please fill-out our visiting student application.
See the list below to find the specific information required for admission. If you have questions, please call the Office of Admission at 609-896-5036, e-mail at [email protected] or schedule a one-on-one appointment.
International Students: If you are not a United States citizen or permanent resident, please use the international application.
How to Apply
- Complete an application
Fill out the Continuing Studies online application.
If you are returning to Rider to re-enroll in Continuing Studies program that you previously started, apply for re-admission through the Registrar's office.
To apply as an Audit/Non-Credit student, please fill out the Continuing Studies online application.
- Submit a $50 non-refundable application fee.
If you are applying online, you may pay via credit card. All checks should be made out to Rider University and should include the student’s name and phone number.
- Submit official transcripts from every college or university attended unless you are applying for non-matriculated status (not seeking a degree or certificate). Degree-seeking candidates with fewer than 30 college credits should also submit an official high school transcript or copy of your GED certificate.
Additional Entrance Requirements
RN to BSN Students
- Copies of current / unrestricted license.
Post-Baccalaureate Pre-medical, Pre-dental and Pre-veterinary Certificate Programs
- Statement of aims and objectives.
- Post Baccalaureate Pre Medical Program Application (.pdf)
Admissions Mailing Address
Office of Admission
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ, USA 08648-3099