Learn more about Rider's full-tuition Transfer Trustee Scholarship.
Apply for the prestigious Transfer Trustee Scholarship, a full-tuition scholarship given to our TOP 3 community college graduates who plan to start at Rider in the Fall semester. Rider's Trustee Scholarship provides full-tuition for 2 years of full-time study, a value of over approximately $72,500.
To be considered for the Fall 2022 Transfer Trustee Scholarship, you must:
- Apply to Rider and apply to the scholarship by February 1st
- Be graduating from a community college in the Spring or Summer with at least 60 credits and plan to attend Rider University in the Fall semester as a full-time student
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or higher from all colleges attended
- Be an active member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
Requirements for Applying:
- Complete application to Rider University
- 750-word minimum Transfer Trustee Scholarship Essay
- Official Transcripts from all colleges attended
- Recommendation Letter from a Faculty Member or Phi Theta Kappa Chapter Advisor
- Resume of activities (listed on the admissions application, a separate resume is optional)
- 3-5 minute video (optional)
To learn more about the Trustee Scholarship, register to attend one of our virtual information sessions:
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.